The world is changing day by day and its time you had a platform of your own where you can share your messages. The best way to do this create or host your own website or blog. If you have a business or products to sell more and show online presence you need a website. So, its very important to have a website in our modern online world. Now the question arises "How to host a website?" It's very easy to build a website nowadays, technology made things faster. Let me start making a list what you don't need to start making a website.
- Coding skill
- Paid software for design
- Past blogging experience
- Do you want to sell a product?
- Do you share your personal portfolio or artwork?
- To share your thoughts or personal experiences?
- Promote your new business or service?
- Start with your website's menu bar, it's really important. Create a word file and write down the name you want to put on the menu bar.
- Do you want to include a blog? The blog page or category will be helpful for search engine optimization(SEO). Blogs will help you to engage with the community also present you as an expert.
- The about me page is also an important cause almost all the audiences visit this page to know about your website. In this place just put the story of yourself and description of your business.
- If you want to sell products or services you need to describe the details of the products including images, reviews etc. Think about categories and subcategories of your products so that your customers can find easily.
- The home page is the face of your website. Make a detail content plan for your home page. Use some eye catchy images, interactive words, call to action, offerings, sign up, newsletter and the other important data you want to show your audiences.
- Choose the domain name
- Pick a web hosting
- Choose a CMS
- Design your website
- Publish your posts
- Promote, Write, Repeat
1. Choose the domain nameThe first thing to do anyone who wants to start a website to buy a domain. Buy a domain name is so easy. There are a lot of domain extension available like .com .net .org .buzz .blog etc. You can buy any of them as requirements. The best domain extension for any type of website is the .com domain. Try to choose the domain as same as your websites like if you decide to name your blog or website "hoodefoode" your domain name will be www.hoodefoode.com Choose a domain name is just a process to write down your desired name into the [domain search box] until you find the right one. Keep in mind when you choose the best domain: 1. Easy to type and memorable 2. Keep it short and simple 3. Avoid number, letters, and hyperlinks
2. Pick a web hostingWeb hosting is the thing makes your website visible on the web. Without it, you never see your website. Hosting is basically run on a server owned by a web hosting company, and a website takes just a small space on that server. It's like renting an apartment in a building and you pay for space. If your hosting account goes down your website will disappear from the web. So, it's very important to choose the [best web hosting service provider] with strong security and uptime guarantee. Just make sure that your blog will be visible to the whole world 24/7. Step by Step guide how to host a website with ADNSERVERS 1. Go to ADNSERVERS hosting plan Create an account to continue 2. Choose a plan Choose a plan as your website requirements, the good practice is to start with the basic plan. You can always upgrade your plan if needed.
3. Choose a CMSContent management system(CMS) is a modern website building technology where you can manage all of your website content without any programming language. Whenever people talk about to create a website or blog the first name come "WordPress" because it's very popular and user-friendly. A statics says there are more than 74 million website owners use WordPress to manage their website. You can choose other CMS's as well as per requirements like Joomla, Opencart, Shopify, Magento etc.
4. Design your websiteThis is the time every website owner waiting because this is the part where the website designed. The time needs to decide how your blog will look to the world. If you choose WordPress as your CMS you can get a lot of free themes with some extra plugins to boost your website's performance. A theme is the outer design of a website which is developed by an expert developer. There are hundreds of free themes available and hundreds more for purchase for your choice. Whatever you choose for your website be sure that the design represents your website.
5. Publish your postsAfter completing the design your website its live for the world. Now you have to create a post some awesome content for your audiences. Just a few steps to follow
- Post title
- Post body
- Add media
- Add featured image
- Publish a post